Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May flowers at the Arboretum



May flowers, bright colors and lots of sunshine!!







These flowers were about waist-high. They were so pretty but had a very strong smell so I could only get two photos before I had to walk away.







I have no idea what type of flower this is, but it was so intriguing. The plant was taller than me, but I had to get on the ground to take this picture. The purple spots are such a cool surprise on the inside of the blooms.





This was the first photo of the day. Bright orange zinnia bllom, with cute little flowers on the inside.



A picture perfect magnolia flower. I almost missed this shot, because the tree was tucked back off the trail. It turned out to be my favorite photo of the day.






Loved this place!! Mandalay Canal in Las Colinas. I need to go back on a cooler day.

No comments: